Spend a day in God’s Country…
Creekside Resort is a rustic getaway destination, wedding venue and hidden retreat. The unique property gives you a rustic and western experience, while secluded in the beautiful mountains and countryside of Bedford County, Pennsylvania. Creekside Resort is the perfect location for outdoor weddings, family and group retreats, couples or romantic getaways, honeymoons, reunions, parties, and group adventures.
The luxury cabins will give you first class accommodations with attention to every detail. You will find the cabins to be very inviting and comfortable. All cabins are complete with Wi-Fi, gas fireplace, Direct TV, pullout couch, and a full kitchen (limitied supplies/utensils). Creekside Resort has both 1 and 2 bedroom cabins with and without lofts and a one of a kind, 3 bedroom – 3 bath house for rent. While you stay here you will be surrounded by nature and animals on a working farm. It is common to see wild animals such as whitetail deer, turkeys, red tail hawks, fox, raccoon’s, squirrels, Blue Herring birds, and other animals out the back window of your cabin.
What you’ll find at Creekside Resort…
• 240 acres of hills, woods, farmland, working ranch, horse and cow pasture
• Large outdoor pavilion and gazebo for events, parties, and weddings
• One acre pond with fountains and a pier for fishing • Swimming pool and basketball hoop for guests to enjoy
• Rippling creek for crayfish catching and wading
• Horseback riding, hiking, biking
• Fruit orchard
After a day of hiking, biking, fishing, or horseback riding, relax in the pool before building a fire and roasting some marshmallows in your cabins outdoor fire pit by the creek!
Where Is Creekside Resort located?
Creekside Resort is located out in the countryside, south of Clearville, PA but only 8 miles from I-68 and 25 miles from Breezewood at I-70 and I-76 (PA Turnpike).
• 35 minutes from Bedford, PA, Cumberland, Maryland
•90 minute from Baltimore, Washington DC, Harrisburg, Morgantown, State College
• 2.5 hours from Pittsburgh
• 3.5 hours from Philadelphia